Dashboard: ESG Management Summary
The ESG Management Summary dashboard is intended for company management in general and ESG compliance management in particular.
In addition to being an up-to-date overview of the organization’s ESG compliance activities insights it should also meet two particular key requirements.
Firstly to enable the compliance manager to, at any time, answer the following two questions from any party, be it media, a regulatory/legal body or a portfolio company management itself;
- “What does your organization know about this ESG matter?” and
- “What actions have you taken with regards to this ESG matter?”.
Secondly, to serve as the management team’s monitor regarding ongoing compliance matters and, as such, input to internal tactics, follow up and contingency planning with regard to ESG compliance.
The dashboard is a compilation of signals graphs and channels for rapid overview serving the purposes outlined above. It includes:
- Open ESG watch logs – in essence, the company watch list.
- Open ESG watch logs by mode
- Signal cloud for watch logs
- Signal cloud for engagement logs
- Weekly statistics over engagement logs
- Channels with all logs and weekly reports